Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Tue Apr 15 04:08:00 GMT 2014

On 4/14/2014 11:31 AM, KARR, DAVID wrote:
> [...]

This backtrace doesn't make sense.  If you look at the source code,
you'll see that if wait_proc is NULL on entry to
wait_reading_process_output, then line 4677 is never reached.  I'm not
sure what would cause a bogus backtrace like this.  BLODA?  Optimization?

In any case, I suggest that you wait a week until I have a chance to
build a pretest of 24.4 for you to try.  I'll build it without
optimization to make debugging easier.

Ken