[GOLDSTAR] no [GOLDWATCH] Re: Withdrawing from the project

Fri Aug 1 09:18:00 GMT 2014

On Jul 31 23:49, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >I'll be unsubscribing from all cygwin mailing lists right after sending
> >this.  I'll likely continue to use Cygwin but just as a user.
> ----
>    Dang... you probably won't see all the goodbyes...
> But in case... best wishes in your new endeavor. Your efforts here were very
> much appreciated.

I concur.  It wasn't an easy decision for sure.

Andrew, for cgf's life work on Cygwin, can you please polish one of the
gold watches from deep down our project vaults?  We never gave away one
of them, but if anybody deserves one of them, it's certainly cgf.

Thanks, Chris, for everything you did for the project,
Corinna

Red Hat