About freeglut

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi@alice.it
Tue Aug 5 13:15:00 GMT 2014

Just for completeness...

I discovered that my Cygwin installation (Cygwin64) tree has these files

/usr/src/freeglut-2.8.1.tar.gz
/usr/src/freeglut.cygport

which belong to freeglut-src package (as reported by
http://cygwin.com/packages).

Usually I install ONLY binary packages but could be I did the wrong
choice so I tried to install the binaries of that package but...
setup.exe offers only freeglut-debuginfo and the mirorrs (at least
mirrors.kernel.org and sourceware.mirrors.tds.net) do not even have the
freeglut directory under x86_64/release..

It looks to me there is something wrong..

Ciao,
  Angelo.