Impending ITP of Sendmail
D. Boland
daniel@boland.nl
Tue Aug 12 06:37:00 GMT 2014
Jason Tishler wrote:
>
> Daniel,
>
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:46:54PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Aug 9 22:41, D. Boland wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > > To accomplished this, procmail would have to be modified slightly.
> > > From the Cygwin website, I can see that procmail is maintained bij
> > > Jason Tishler.
> > >
> > > I need these modifications for Sendmail to work. I remember Corinna
> > > mentioning that the package is old and needs to be updated. Maybe it
> > > is orphaned? In that case I'd be happy to adopt it.
> >
> > Jason, ping?
> >
> > I already built procmail for x86_64 becasue Jason hadn't much time way
> > back when. Dependent on his current workload he might be glad to hand
> > over procmail.
>
> Yes, you are welcome to adopt procmail.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
Thank you, Jason. Now I can unleash the ancient, though awesome power of Sendmail
onto the Cygwin world. ;-)
Cheers,
Daniel
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list