SSHd configuration problems (System error 1376)

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Mon Dec 29 13:05:00 GMT 2014

On 12/29/2014 3:15 AM, Ilya Dogolazky wrote:
> Hi Ken !
>
> 12/23/2014 05:25 PM, ext Ken Brown wrote:
>> I'm using the test
>> release of cygwin in case that's relevant.
>
> I would like to try this.
> How do I install the "test release"?
> Is it the same as to select "EXP" instead of "CURR" in the top right corner of
> setup.exe GUI or should I do something else?

That would work, but it would pull in test releases (if they exist) of *all* of
your installed packages, which is probably not what you want.  To install the
test release of the cygwin package alone, locate it in the "Select Packages"
screen.  You should see "Keep" or "1.7.33-1" in the "New" column.  Click on that
word/number until it changes to 1.7.34-003.

Ken