Maintainer for git?

David Conrad DavidConrad@acm.org
Tue Feb 4 21:10:00 GMT 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan 29 12:13, David Conrad wrote:
>> >
>> > I've just tested this -- the clone is failing ... with the current cygwin
>> > package ... and working just fine with the 2014-01-28 snapshot. ...

Well, one way to test with the new Cygwin snapshot DLL is just to wait
until it becomes the new release. :)

I just tested git cloning ffmpeg and linux, with Adam's git 1.8.5.2,
on 32-bit Cygwin 1.7.28, and using the prior version of the OpenSSL
package, 1.0.1f-1. It worked like a charm. I'm guessing the plan is to
roll out a "new" OpenSSL package that is compiled with SSE2 enabled
again, and to release the updated build of git?

David