Installer cannot write to Cygwin's /usr/local/etc

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 08:46:00 GMT 2014

On 16/02/2014 06:54, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Gerry Reno!
>
>> No kidding.
>
> http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU
> Truly.

>> I'm not talking about using MSI to install Cygwin.
>
> Reading your own original message, which you shamelessly pushed behind, you
> are.

Andrey,
as you like citations

http://www.albion.com/netiquette/rule5.html

"Don't post flame-bait

Finally, be pleasant and polite. Don't use offensive language, and don't
be confrontational for the sake of confrontation."

I will appreciate a more positive approach with newcomer's problem;
when you are not willing to help refrain from posting at all.

Harsh teacher make students hate the school, not learning more...

Regards
Marco