Clearing the buffer after quitting LESS, MAN, VIM etc.
Christopher Faylor
cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com
Mon Feb 24 02:29:00 GMT 2014
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 04:42:25AM +0400, Andrey Repin wrote:
>Greetings, Christopher Faylor!
>>>>So, I did go ahead and implement this in Cygwin by switching console
>>>>buffers. It works great in a cmd window but not at all in a TCMD
>>>><http://jpsoft.com/> window. I have used jpsoftware products for
>>>>longer than I've been working on Cygwin so that's personally a bad bug
>>>>for me.
>>>
>
>>If I can find some way of detecting when I'm in a TCMD environment I
>>might just fall back to the old code.
>
>Don't they have a direct API to answer this kind of questions?
I sort of asked them that but they haven't replied yet. Do you know of
something? I don't see anything pertinent in their documentation.
cgf
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list