Is there someone who have a same problem ?

Wed Jan 22 05:43:00 GMT 2014

On 2014-01-21 22:18, kou1okada wrote:
> If you are using the cygwin64 under the Windows 8, please check a
> following command sequence and please tell me a result.
>
> #------------------
> uname -srvmp
> cygcheck -c | grep ca-certificates
> ls -lnG /etc/setup/ca-certificates.lst.gz
> find /etc/pki/ca-trust/extracted/ -mindepth 1 -type f -not -iname
> README -exec ls -lnG {} +
> wget -O /dev/null https://google.com

WFM on my main Win7 system and a fresh Win8.1 installation.  If there
are no non-empty files (besides README) in /etc/pki/ca-trust, it means
the postinstall script didn't finish successfully.  The most likely
cause would be choosing not to install all dependencies when prompted,
but to be sure:

http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Yaakov