Windows 7 64 Bit - Mounting Network Drives

Fri Jan 24 19:32:00 GMT 2014

On 1/24/2014 12:27 PM, Damian Harty wrote:

>>> I have no control over it. Please feel free to simply ignore it.
>
>> Actually, you're lucky your email wasn't bounced back to you because
>> of  this.  It's site policy to not allow such disclaimers.  See the FAQ
>> entry on this policy here:
>>
>>     <https://sourceware.org/lists.html#disclaimer-bounce>
>
> I have seen it now that it has been pointed out. I have changed email
> addresses in order to comply with The Rules, having first being addressed by
> a rude adolescent and then told how lucky I am not to have my emails
> bounced. I humbly acknowledge Your Authority.

It's not my "Authority".  It's the authority of those running the site
you're addressing.  I think you've misjudged the point of my posting though.
My goal was to keep you from facing difficulty with any future posts and
the rest of us from these content-free disclaimers if/when they slipped
through.  If that caused your feelings to be hurt then you've misinterpreted
what I wrote.  There was no negative energy coming from my end.

--
Larry