cygpath does not work properly in Makefile

Gökçe Aydos goekce@uni-bremen.de
Tue Jul 22 09:25:00 GMT 2014

On 2014-07-21 13:23, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> I presume the make you are using is not cygwin one
> as the first form is understandable only by cygwin programs

I do not see a difference between the two lines, because the command
"cygpath" is used in both. I want to add that I get the behavior both
under Cygwin64 terminal and in Win command prompt with bash. If the
cygpath is run embedded in another function, it does not produce a
usable path for Windows programs.

Gökçe