passwd -R

Fri Jul 25 12:46:00 GMT 2014

On Jul 25 12:09, Achim Gratz wrote:
> I've been running with the latest LDAP enabled snapshot from 2014-07-14.
> With this snapshot the "passwd -R" hangs when trying to set or delete the
> password on the server.

That's very likely the problem introduced by changing the default mutex
type and fixed in 1.7.31-2.  The getpass function hangs due to the main
thread's mutex not being a PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE.

> The snapshot from 2014-07-09 works correctly in
> that respect.
>
> Would it be possible to roll a new LDAP enabled snapshot with all the fixes
> based on the latest Cygwin release, please?

2014-07-24 is such a snapshot, basically what I just upload as 1.7.31-3,
plus all the AD integration stuff.

Corinna

Red Hat