Withdrawing from the project

Thu Jul 31 21:27:00 GMT 2014

In the last several months I've told various key players in the Cygwin
project that I was thinking about withdrawing from the project.  Today
is the day that this becomes official.

I was hoping that my final act for Cygwin would be to get it imported
into git but it looks like that will be handled by someone else so
that is no longer a gating factor.

I'll be unsubscribing from all cygwin mailing lists right after sending
this.  I'll likely continue to use Cygwin but just as a user.

If anyone is interested, I'm planning on redirecting my time by getting
involved in the Android development community.

Felly hir, a diolch am yr holl bysgod.

cgf