ezmlm problems with yahoo/AT&T senders

Mon Jun 30 13:42:00 GMT 2014

On 06/30/2014 08:05 AM, tednolan wrote:
> I've tried reporting this several different ways, apparently into a
> black hole, so I'll try it here on the front list.

<snip>

> I apologize for putting this here, but hopefully someone wil now see it.

There are other possibilities for why you haven't received a response to
your previous reports.  They range from you sent to the wrong address
to someone hasn't investigated the report yet.  Since this is really a
private matter between you, Yahoo, and cygwin-owner and while
we appreciate your previous efforts to address this issue directly,
engaging the list on this is really off-topic.  Also, it may not have
been obvious to you but your email to the list on this topic usurped
a thread on a totally different subject.

<https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-06/msg00443.html>

We ask that email sent to this list that isn't in response to an
existing thread be composed as a new message.

--
Larry