1.7.28, Windows 7: some commands very slow - especially the git prompt

Fri Mar 7 10:42:00 GMT 2014

On 3/6/2014 2:25 PM, Tom Bujok wrote:
> My question is: could these network drives cause the git.exe to be
> slow and if yes, what's the best way to umount/disable these network
> drives so that my prompt is quick again.

Unless the network drives are in your path before any Cygwin executables
that you're running or if what you're running would access those
network drives for some reason, no, they shouldn't have any effect.

--
Larry