FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.5

Habermann, David (D) DAHabermann@dow.com
Wed Nov 5 22:38:00 GMT 2014

>> I just released a 5th TEST version of the next upcoming Cygwin release,
>> 1.7.33-0.5.

> Ever since using this 1.7.33-0.x series (currently running 1.7.33-0.5)
> I've been having intermittent trouble with one of my scripts, and just
> finally got around to digging further today.  This is an expect script

It would appear, after a bit more digging, that this problem is related to some timeout issues.  Most of the time the ssh login goes rapidly, but occasionally it takes quite a lot longer triggering the expect default timeout.  When setting the timeout substantially longer, the reliability goes up substantially.

Dave