RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:00:00 GMT 2014

On 11/11/2014 7:40 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Yaakov Selkowitz!
>

> In short, elusive benefits of having a separate cygwin-specific "clean" homes
> versus confusing disjoint of multiple places to look for single user's files,
> settings, and other stuff when it comes to backups and migrating profiles.

This an extremely personal point of view.
For me, I strongly hate mixing my cygwin home with
standard windows one.
I prefer to have separate cygwin home also between 32 and 64 bit

> WBR,
> Andrey Repin

Regards
Marco