[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: poco-1.4.6p4-2
Mon Nov 17 22:46:00 GMT 2014
The following packages have been updated:
The previous build of poco-1.4.6p4 contained an incomplete
documentation package. This was due to a packaging error upstream,
which has since been fixed. This rebuild of 1.4.6p4 picks up the
complete documentation package.
Poco is a collection of modern, powerful open source C++ class
libraries and frameworks for building network- and internet-based
applications that run on desktop, server, mobile and embedded systems.
They simplify and accelerate the development of network-centric,
portable applications in C++.
Release 1.4.6p4 (2014-04-18)
- no longer use reverse DNS lookups for cert hostname validation
- cert hostname validation is case insensitive and more strict
- HTMLForm: in URL encoding, percent-encode more special characters
- fixed thread priority issues on POSIX platforms with non-standard
- XMLWriter no longer escapes apostrophe character
- fixed GH# 316: Poco::DateTimeFormatter::append() gives wrong result
- fixed GH# 305 (memcpy in Poco::Buffer uses wrong size if type != char)
- Zip: fixed a crash caused by an I/O error (e.g., full disk) while
creating a Zip archive
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin