[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Text-CSV_XS-1.12-1
Mon Nov 17 22:46:00 GMT 2014
Version 1.12-1 of perl-Text-CSV_XS has been uploaded.
1.12 - 2014-11-01, H.Merijn Brand
* Add field number to error_diag
* Fixed non-IO parsing multi-byte EOL
* Fixed a possible missed multi-byte EOL
* Allow hashref for csv ()'s headers attribute
* Allow encoding on all output handles in csv ()
* Include doc changes as ticketed in the Text::CSV queue
* Fix parallel testing issue
* Allow csv as method call (not using the object)
* Rename quote_null to escape_null
* Give meaning to keep_meta_info on output
Text::CSV_XS provides facilities for the composition and decomposition
of comma-separated values. An instance of the Text::CSV_XS class will
combine fields into a CSV string and parse a CSV string into fields.
The module accepts either strings or files as input and support the use
of user-specified characters for delimiters, separators, and escapes.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin