mkdir: This folder is shared with other people

Andrey Repin anrdaemon@yandex.ru
Sun Nov 23 20:48:00 GMT 2014

Greetings, Steven Penny!

> On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
>> Explain, please? How exactly you're testing it, and what you're observing?
>> I don't see any issues with noacl cygdrive mount in that regard.

> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-08/msg00179.html

You know, unless you specify, what exactly is the problem you're
experiencing, it will never be resolved?
Just stating that "i have a problem" is not an explanation, someone has to
reproduce it, preferable someone, who can fix it.
So, please, pull your head out of the place you stuck it in, and explain the
problem you're having, if you want to have any answers on the issue.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...