lwp-request stopped working with snapshots

Corinna Vinschen corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Wed Oct 15 14:26:00 GMT 2014


Hi Achim,
Hi Andrey,

On Oct 15 09:51, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> > The snapshot fixes things in the minial test installation.  I'll update my
> > other systems later today.
> 
> The new snapshot works fine on all systems I've installed it on so far.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Achim.

On Oct 15 17:02, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!
> 
> >> > The latest changes to the socket code didn't take this scenario into
> >> > account.  I applied a fix and uploaded a new snashot to
> >> > https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> >> >
> >> > Please give it a try.
> >> 
> >> I sure will do this first thing tomorrow, thanks!
> 
> > Oh, good!  I just realized that I missed to handle EALREADY, so I
> > applied YA patch and just replaced the snapshot with a new one.
> 
> For what my limited testing worth, the 64-bit build works without notable
> issues.

thanks for testing!  If you see any other fishy connection problem,
please let me know.


Thanks,
Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer                 cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20141015/577139f3/attachment.sig>


More information about the Cygwin mailing list