Tester for openblas needed

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:56:00 GMT 2014


On 10/21/2014 7:47 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 10/21/2014 1:33 AM, Tony Kelman wrote:
>> What does your Makefile.conf say for NUM_CORES? I can't seem to get a
>> test program with your build to use more than 2 cores (I have 4 + HT)
>> by setting the OPENBLAS_NUM_THREADS environment variable.
>
> NUM_CORES=2
> I will ask on the OpenBlas mailing list

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/openblas-users/2cxnw0tvd9A

"one of the testers noted that his quad core is unable to use more than
two cores; as the build machine is a two cores, is that causing the 
limitation ?

Yes.

There is a mode to override it ?

Use "make NUM_THREADS=n " to support n threads. "

So how many THREADS would you like to see ?

Regards
Marco

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple



More information about the Cygwin mailing list