Windows Server 2012R2 64bit and 32bit Cygwin sshd

Achim Gratz Stromeko@NexGo.DE
Tue Sep 2 15:16:00 GMT 2014

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> I have no idea what could be wrong in your environment, sorry.

Me neither.  I've set all three Cygwin environments up exactly the same way,
using identical users and command lines (just different service names,
obviously).

I still have to use a local cyg_server account and a local sshd account, the
latter of which gets mapped from MACHINE+sshd to plain sshd via /etc/passwd
to get sshd to start.  Did the strace I sent you give any clue (I can make
one again if that helps) because it seems that everything just works out as
it should until the fork that should start the command given to ssh.

Regards,
Achim.