Minnty and Cygwin 64 generate strange bash-completion
Gary Furash
furashgary@gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:35:00 GMT 2014
When I run Cygwin from mintty, and try bash-completion, it tabs
several spaces, and generates an usable value. For example, if I have
a script called "setup-python.sh", and I type "set" and then hit tab,
it seems to do "set ". If I then hit return, it
doesn't work because that is not a valid value.
If I do this from the cygwin.bat file (which runs it in cmd.exe), it works fine.
Operating System: Windows 7, x64
Cygwin Version: x64 Bit
Attached cygcheck results.
-- gary furash | furashgary@gmail.com, 520-907-2470 | calendar
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: cygcheck.out
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 111565 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20140916/f62183aa/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list