Fork Failures

Anne Linden anne@lindenlab.com
Wed Apr 29 15:06:00 GMT 2015

Hi,

My machine started having fork failures, so I found the documentation
on fork failures and am trying to fix it.  However the rebaseall -v
command will not run.  I only ever get back the response "only ash or
dash processes are allowed during rebasing Exit all Cygwin processes
and stop all Cygwin services"

However when I run ps -a it only lists the bash process and the ps
process, so I'm very confused as how to fix this. I've restarted the
computer, but get the same results.

I am running bash.exe as an admin for all of this, FYI

Thanks,
Anne