is three any coroutine library works in cygwin?

Eric Blake eblake@redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 14:13:00 GMT 2015

On 04/30/2015 08:02 AM, echo wrote:
> My program is using coroutine(implemented with ucontext api) on linux, I
> am trying to port it to windows using cygwin. But I find out that cygwin
> doesn't support ucontext api, so is there any coroutine library works
> fine in cygwin?

The qemu project has several alternative implementations for coroutines
- in addition to ucontext, it provides sigaltstack, gthread, and win32
implementations.  Perhaps one of those can be used as a starting point
for your needs?  (see the coroutine-*.c files in
http://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=tree)