Trouble with Git 2.1.x pushing to repos over Samba

Thu Apr 30 15:10:00 GMT 2015

On Apr 30 08:02, Michael Enright wrote:
> I can report that it worked for me.
> $ uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW Manticore 2.0.0(0.287/5/3) 2015-04-30 10:13 i686 Cygwin
>
> I believe the above confirms that the DLL got installed. Then I did
> the git push origin command and it worked.

I'm relieved to read that.  Again, please don't use the snapshot DLL for
any serious work (due to the still lingering POSIX ACL changes in that
snapshot).  I'll try to release a new Cygwin DLL ASAP.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat