X Windows disappearing/unmapping (Win10 + 3rd party virtual desktops)

Greywolf greywolf@starwolf.com
Tue Aug 18 06:12:00 GMT 2015

[sorry for the top-quote, but...]

I have a workaround and I apologise for blaming it on cygwin.  I think
it's how the unmapping is handled by the desktop manager.

You can close this, I think.