Setup and perl

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi@alice.it
Wed Feb 18 13:02:00 GMT 2015

Today I run setup to update Cygwin and it wanted to install perl_base as
dependency (I don't remember which version). OK.

Then I saw that there was a new test release of Cygwin (1.7.35-03) and
since I was using 1.7.35-2, I re-run setup to install it. And after
choosing only 1.7.35-03 in Exp/Pendig, setup wanted to install another
time perl_base as dependency. This time I took note: it was version
5.14.4-3 (setup.ini says it is in TEST). OK.

For sanity check, I re-run setup and found in Curr/Pendig a version of
file and... oops perl_autorebase-001001, being 5.14.4-3 currently
installed...

I wonder if all this is to be expected...

Ciao,
  Angelo.