slow startup after upgrade

Eric Blake eblake@redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 01:50:00 GMT 2015

>>> Hmmm... maybe you should try to read Yaakov's entire sentence?
>>
>> Or maybe his point was that we need to update the FAQ wording now that
>> it is out of date and no longer matching reality.
>
> I don't understand.  It's still not possible to install a snapshot with
> setup.  What's wrong with the FAQ entry?

Oh, I was equating test releases (1.7.35-0.4) with snapshots (since each
test release has matched a particular snapshot), but I guess you are
distinguishing between them (since we have a lot more snapshots than
what gets promoted to test release).  So maybe all we need is something
along the lines of:

In general, snapshots cannot be installed via setup; however, there have
been cases of a snapshot promoted to a test release that can be
installed using the 'Experimental' know within setup.