A list of installed packages (no dependencies)

Yaakov Selkowitz yselkowitz@cygwin.com
Fri Jan 2 08:13:00 GMT 2015

On 2015-01-02 01:58, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Vince Rice wrote:
>> This is the fourth or fifth time you have persisted in this rudeness, even
>> after Yaakov called you down for it the first time and told you it would not
>> be tolerated here.
>
> It is not rude. I have made it very clear to Andrey and everyone that his posts
> on my threads are not welcome.

And *I* made it clear that you don't get to decide who says what around
here[1].  You said you were going to abide by this[2], and your further
participation here is dependent on your doing so.

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-08/msg00183.html
[2] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-08/msg00184.html

--
Yaakov