SSHd configuration problems (System error 1376) - CONFIRMED
Bruce Halco
bruce@halcomp.com
Wed Jan 7 18:26:00 GMT 2015
Could you be more specific about the changes you made? I'm not familiar
enough with it for it to be obvious.
Thanks.
Bruce Halco
On 01/07/2015 11:43 AM, craigmcd wrote:
> I had the same issue. It seems to be related to what /usr/bin/getent returns
> for the group name so that you end up trying to add to the group "root"
> rather than "Administrators". I had to hack
> /usr/share/csih/cygwin-service-installation-helper.sh in a couple of places
> to finally make it work for me:
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Re-SSHd-configuration-problems-System-error-1376-CONFIRMED-tp113955p114100.html
> Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> --
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list