asqlcmd hangs in cygwin

cyg Simple cygsimple@gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:47:00 GMT 2015

Or in other words, the asqlcmd native executable cannot decipher the PTY
emulation within Cygwin so using mintty or rxvt will not work with the
native program  expecting a terminal.  Using cmd.exe instead of mintty when
executing native terminal commands is the only method that works.  I start
bash directly instead of using mintty in my desktop shortcut always using
the Windows console terminal with bash.

--
cyg Simple