find_fast_cwd : warning : Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:12:00 GMT 2015

On 7/30/2015 1:43 AM, rob_mcallister@keysight.com wrote:
> To who it may concern,
>
> I am seeing several of these "Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer" warnings
>
> I am compiling an R package. I am using R version 2.15.1 and Rtools version 2.15.0.1919
> Rtools includes Cygwin
> My build system is Windows Server 2012 R2.

It includes an old version of cygwin. That issue was solved more than 2
years ago.

 From the RTools setup info
"The Cygwin tools and DLLs were updated on March 25, 2011.  They are
taken from"

> My previous build system was Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
> Everything else was that same and this warning did not appear.
>
> Attached is the log file from this build that contains this warning message.
> It is unclear if this warning will cause any problems with the build.
> Please let me know.

Should not, it is just an information.