[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-5.0.8-1

Peter A. Castro doctor@fruitbat.org
Mon Jun 15 16:12:00 GMT 2015

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015, ?smail Dönmez wrote:

> Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 14:18:15 +0300
> From: ?smail Dönmez <ismail@donmez.ws>
> To: cygwin@cygwin.com
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-5.0.8-1
>
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Peter A. Castro doctor at fruitbat.org wrote:
                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I've changed the above to NOT be an email address.
   Please don't quote email addresses in responses.

>> An updated version of zsh (zsh-5.0.8-1) has been released and should be
>> at a mirror near you real soon.  This is an upstream release.
>>
>> NOTICE:
>> =======
>>
>> Version 5.0.8 has just been released for both 32-bit and 64-bit Cygwin.
>
> Thanks a lot for this! If you care there is a printf formatting
> regression http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2015/msg00609.html and there
> is a fix
https://sourceforge.net/p/zsh/code/ci/ac26fafa03c30e8c79e4bd70bdbb68d025643ee7/

Yes, I've seen that.  I think I'll wait a little longer to see what else
shakes out from people using it.  Then I'll collect the fixes and build a
new version.

> ismail
>
> --

--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com