xwin "Exit" menu item doesn't work

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Tue Mar 10 13:51:00 GMT 2015

On 10/03/2015 06:57, Matt Seitz (matseitz) wrote:
> Steps to reproduce:
> -Right click XWin notification tray icon
> -Left click "Exit..."
>
> Expected results:  XWin notification tray icon disappears and process ends
>
> Actual results:  No change, XWin continues to run

I can't reproduce this.

If this is easy for you to reproduce, could you show me the logfile
produced on reproduction, after starting XWin with the '-logverbose 3'
option?

It might be worthwhile to check that are stopping the X server you think
you are, if you accidentally have multiple X servers running, some of
which have been hidden in the notification area?

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer