problem using bazaar with remote repository

William Parsons wbparsons@cshore.com
Mon Mar 30 10:55:00 GMT 2015

I get the following error message trying to pull from a remote
repository:

  bzr: ERROR: Unsupported protocol for url
  "sftp://anukis/~/mlc/recepsum/": Unable to import paramiko (required
  for sftp support): No module named paramiko

So it looks like bzr should depend on paramiko?  Anyway, I installed
python-paramiko (which brought in python-crypto), but now have the
error:

  bzr: ERROR: Unsupported protocol for url
  "sftp://anukis/~/mlc/recepsum/": Unable to import paramiko (required
  for sftp support): cannot import name util

At this point I'm lost as to what is missing.

--
Will