Doing vfork: resource temporarily unavailable

Rockefeller, Harry Harry.Rockefeller@flightsafety.com
Wed May 20 15:47:00 GMT 2015

Recently I spent about an hour running numerous rebaseall commands interspersed with
at least one rerun of setup-x86 and 3 reboots before my emacs vfork errors went away.
I don't know if it was the third reboot or something else such as deleting some of my
biggest emacs buffers ( I use desktop-save-mode) that finally cured the problem.
If there is a "bottom" to this problem I would be willing to participate as a tester.