How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?

Csaba Raduly rcsaba@gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:39:00 GMT 2015

Hi Rémi,

"make" is probably not part of the base Cygwin install, which means
that you have to explicitly install it via Cygwin setup. Tkgate is
likely to have other dependencies (especially Tcl and Tk) which also
need to be installed.