[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.6

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Nov 4 21:07:00 GMT 2015

Achim Gratz writes:
> With the new -06 version, things are more consistent:
> both the child and the parent hang after the first test in the loop and
> ^C doesn't work at all.  Plus it already fails at t/01_simple instead of
> at t/02_fork_method.

Just confirmed this on another system.  If I kill the child, then the
parent resumes and finishes the test loop alright and it can be
interrupted again from the shell.  The hang happens after the first test
succeeds in both the parent and child.

Regards,
Achim.