Jemalloc under CYGWIN

Yucong Sun sunyucong@gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:57:00 GMT 2015

Hi,

Throught some frustrating and furious debugging I now understand the
core issue here.  CYGWIN calls malloc provided by jemalloc during
initializations,  which in turn calls pthreads functions, which in
turn uses malloc, which also uses pthreads, causing a deadlock.

Now,  is there anyway to workaround this issue?