Question about old win32 api

Jacob.A.Lamberson@l-3com.com Jacob.A.Lamberson@l-3com.com
Mon Sep 21 16:10:00 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I'm attempting to compile cygwin 1.7.18. I've made some progress, but have run into what appears to be an incompatibility between minGW's Win32 api and this version of cygwin. The same problem is identified here: https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2013-10/msg00348.html. I have run into the same THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS double declaration as the link, among other things. So far as I can tell, I need to get some older minGW Win32api packages to compile this. Could someone point me to these? I haven't been able to find anything besides the most recent version.

Thanks,

Jake