HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations

fluffy8x . tkook11@gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:54:00 GMT 2015

Sorry,

I didn't see your reply beforehand as it didn't arrive in my inbox.
I'll retry and wait for autorebase to finish. Right now, though, it
seems that the process is hanging, as the progress bar does not
update.