Warning "Font has limited support for character ranges" on every new window since yesterday

LLoyd lloydsensei+cygwin@gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:36:00 GMT 2016

Please find the attached cygcheck report I forgot to include.
I have removed some group names from the output.

Also, here are two typo corrections from my previous e-mail:
- of using the desktop shortcut), I am met with this warning:
+ or using the desktop shortcut), I am met with this warning:
- to add dos2unix, which succeeded successfully.
+ to add dos2unix, which succeeded.

Regards,
LLoyd