qpdf: missing dep lib cygqpdf-17

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:33:00 GMT 2016

On 20/08/2016 08:31, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> I guess libqpdf17 belongs into the qpdf-dependencies:
>
> $cygcheck qpdf
> Found: C:\cygwin\bin\qpdf.exe
> C:\cygwin\bin\qpdf.exe
>   C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
>     C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll
>       C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
>       C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
>   C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcc_s-1.dll
>   C:\cygwin\bin\cygstdc++-6.dll
> cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygqpdf-17.dll
>
> -Helmut

Hi Helmut,

setup.ini  is reporting it on both 32 and 64 bit version:

@ qpdf
sdesc: "PDF transformation tool"
ldesc: "command-line program that does structural, content-preserving
transformations on PDF files"
category: Graphics
requires: cygwin libgcc1 libqpdf17 libstdc++6 perl_base

so something was wrong on your installation.
Check with "cygcheck -c" if you have other package incomplete
and run again setup.

Regards
Marco