compile python executable file on cygwin for windows

Goodman Leung gbcbooksmj@gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:52:00 GMT 2016

i tried cygcheck , there was no error report from it .
and i check my program again, the error info is  , program can not find
cygwin1.dll,

i check that fell,it is under c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
cygcheck can also find it .