Building the Open SSH package from source

Sorin Adrian Savu sorin@itguy.ro
Mon Feb 8 20:31:00 GMT 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:17 PM, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
> Sorin Adrian Savu writes:
>> I've been trying to build openssh-7.1p2-1.src using cyport. After
>> several iterations due missing packages, I ended up with these errors
>> after "cygport --debug openssh.cygport compile" and I have no idea how
>> to proceed:
> […]
>
> You are missing the devlopment packages for Kerberos5 at least on your
> installation.

I did install the Kerberos5 development packages just before getting
these errors.

$ cygcheck -c |  grep -i krb
libgssapi_krb5_2                         1.13.2-4                         OK
libkrb5-devel                            1.13.2-4                         OK
libkrb5_3                                1.13.2-4                         OK
libkrb5support0                          1.13.2-4                         OK

Do I need anything else ?