Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll

xnor xnoreq@gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:40:00 GMT 2016

>It is normal and was normal for at least seventeen years.
That's a blatant lie.
It never happened to me before, and I doubled checked this by installing
the older 2.3. It didn't happen before 2.4.

>You'd be surprized… But the actual answer is "yes".
I actually am surprised since you seem to have undergone a sex change
and are now Corinna.

>You weren't asked for "portable".
I didn't talk to you. You weren't asked anything.

I find it quite rude that you feel the need to intrude into a discussion
giving nonsensical know-it-all responses .. even on behalf of other
people.

I'll ignore further emails from you, thanks for wasting my time.