Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:21:00 GMT 2016

On 22/02/2016 10:50, Rashi Singhal wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Last version working with out application is 1.7.32. We tried with
> this version but problem remain same.
>
> With the latest version of cygwin (2.4.1 release) our program gives
> compilation error for Yacc and LEX modules.( We are checking on this)

flex package is not changed in the last two years.
bison (that provide yacc) similar

> Please can you suggest something on EAGAIN issue
>

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Rashi Singhal  wrote:
>> We tried with latest version also . But problem remain same

Your path is not recommended for cygwin

         C:\Windows
         C:\Windows\System32\Wbem
         C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
         C:\cygwin\bin
         m:\misys\bin

Just to avoid problems due to interference use:

	C:\cygwin\bin
	C:\Windows\system32
	C:\Windows
	C:\Windows\System32\Wbem
	C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\

As we have, of course, no clue of where EAGAIN is raising
in your application, have you tried to use strace to run the program ?
At least will give a hint of which system calls are failing.

Regards
Marco