stampy error running Make after installing update 2.4.1.1 to Cygwin64

Michael Enright mike@kmcardiff.com
Thu Jan 28 02:24:00 GMT 2016

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:10 PM, Robert May  wrote:

> I still can.t make sense of it
> below is the contents of makefile
>
> the end of running make is still the same
> $ make
> makefile:1: *** missing separator.  Stop.

I didn't get that line but I got several others. I extracted a
makefile from the email starting from AFTER the 'm' and ending at the
endif that occurs in the buildall target.

Each line that I got an error from was a line that was indented with
spaces (perhaps due to email) and when I changed that to a tab or two
the 'next error to fix' changed to something else. It ended at "No
rule to make target build-stampy" but I don't have any of the files so
that's probably the end of my assistance.